Paws to Claws Veterinary Care is proud to be your pet's veterinarian in Magnolia, TX! We know how important it is for your pet to see the same veterinarian each time he or she gets medical treatment, because developing a relationship with the vet helps your pet stay relaxed and calm during appointments. That's why we offer all the services that pets need from birth through end of life. It is our goal to become your source for all pet care needs, including grooming, daycare and more.
Services We Provide at Our Magnolia Animal Hospital:
- Wellness exams. Wellness exams help us catch medical problems early, so your pet can enjoy good quality of life. During our wellness exams, we'll check your pet's skin, coat, teeth, eyes, nose, mouth, ears, breathing, heartbeat, blood, feces and more. Our comprehensive tests give us a good view into your pet's body, to help us stay on top of your pet's healthcare needs.
- Immunizations. Vaccinations help us protect your pet against common illnesses and deadly diseases. We offer pet vaccinations starting at a young age, and then provide booster shots on a regular basis thereafter.
- Pet dental. Pets can get tooth decay, gum disease and more. We can help stop this problem by cleaning your pet's teeth and gums, extracting teeth that are broken or infected and addressing other dental concerns as needed.
- Ultrasound and radiology. When your pet is injured or sick, our state of the art diagnostic tools can help us determine what's wrong with your pet.
- Grooming and bathing. We offer grooming and bathing services to keep pets looking their best. Our grooming and bathing services also help us rid your pet of pests like fleas and ticks.
- Boarding and daycare. When you can't be at home to watch your pet, our safe and caring boarding and daycare services can help keep your pet safe and healthy.
- Pharmacy. Pets need medicine from time to time. That's why we provide an in-clinic and online pharmacy for pet owners who need to pick up medicine for their animal friends.
- Microchipping. Pets can become lost for many reasons. Luckily, our microchipping services help reunite pet families that have been separated.
- Exotic animals. We provide preventative and medical care to exotic animals such as reptiles, birds, small mammals, small primates, miniature pigs and so on.
- Surgery. Whether your pet needs to be spayed or neutered, or is in need of surgery for treatment of an injury or illness, we can help.
- In-house laboratory. When your pet needs a diagnosis, time is of the essence. That's why we offer an in-house laboratory for testing and analyzing samples.
Types of Pets We See:
- Birds of all species from parakeets to poultry
- Rabbits, rodents, ferrets
- Chinchillas, sugar gliders and other ‘pocket pets’
- Reptiles (No venomous reptiles please)
- Small primates
- Miniature pigs
- Small exotic cats
Contact Your Pet's Magnolia Vet Today
Whether you're seeking a Magnolia, TX veterinarian for immunizations, animal surgery, microchipping or more, we're your source for pet medical care. For your convenience, we're open 6 days per week! To find out more, or to make an appointment with one of our skilled veterinarians, contact us today at (281) 356-2384.
Paws to Claws Veterinary Care accepts payment via cash, check, MasterCard, Visa , Discover, American Express & Care Credit. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide treatment plans for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.
Emergency & Urgent Care
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty 6 days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies include events such as a snake bite, pet that has been hit by a car, and chocolate ingestion. If a bird or small mammal is displaying signs of illness such as lethargy, fluffed feathers, or staying at the bottom of the cage, it is an emergency and we will work to get your pet seen as soon as possible. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately. If possible, it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
If an emergency happens after hours please contact one of the following emergency care facilities:
7850 FM 1488 Road
Magnolia, TX 77354
19311 SH 249
Houston, TX 77070
For Birds and other Exotic pets, please contact one of the following emergency care facilities:
1111 West Loop South
Houston, TX 77027
408 Raymond Stotzer Pkwy
College Station, TX 77845